Reading and Writing 1

 

Intensive Reading: Chapter (2): My Own Vocabulary Dictionary + KWL 



** Chapter (1): Reflection on Reading (1) & (2) **

1. Paragraph 1 talks about The Winter Hill Career Centre specifically about the right job for you. Paragraph 2 talks about the world of work, especially the information on a good job.

2. The thing I liked most about reading 1 was writing each job with interest and skills, so we could choose the right job. And in reading 2, I liked people's opinions about their jobs and they told us why they chose this job.

3. I didn’t like reading 1 and 2 because they didn’t write the negatives of the jobs.

4. From my point of view, I would prefer reading to include many jobs that the future requires, rather than the usual jobs


Writing Task #2: Informal Letter :)

 Al Buraimi 

March,25,2022

Dear Abrar,

         How are you? How is your family? I hope you are fine. I am waiting to tell you about myself and the type of vacation I love.

I am a student at Al Buraimi University College (BUC). It is in Al Buraimi, Oman. My major is computer science. I do not have a job. I am eighteen years old. I am not married. I live in Al Buraimi, Oman. I go to College by car. I like playing football, swimming and reading books. However, I do not like writing, listening to music, and cooking. I speak two languages, which are Arabic and English. Nevertheless, I do not speak French. My favorite subjects are English and Math, but I do not like IC3.

Furthermore, there are many types of vacations, but I love long vacations. I like to spend in traveling abroad during summer. I like this type of vacation because it has more relaxing days and less travel stress. On my vacation, I shop and go on adventures.

What about you? Please write to me about yourself and your favorite vacation.

Best wishes.

Hind 

Here are some pictures from the long vacation I spent in Thailand.











































 These are some pictures and videos from the short vacation I spent in Salalah.








 



Comments

Popular Posts